Monday, February 13, 2012

So, it's been a while.

So it is almost a year since I last blogged. That's the story of my life really, I am really good at something for a while, then I completely stop or lose interest. Anyway, lots has happened in the past year-new job, new flock of chickens, trip to China, tore my plantar fascia, acquired a thyroid condition, acquired a new tattoo, got hooked on Downton Abbey, and on and on.
This year proves to be as mixed and busy. We are starting down the long road of getting our house ready to put on the market. This means lots of little things that need to be finished (again, good at doing things for a while, then totally losing interest,)putting up molding, changing out light fixtures, power washing, etc. These are all easy projects, just things we have been putting off forever.
We are going home to the East coast for the first time in several years, only for a week so it should be a whirlwind tour, but it will be good to be home for a little bit.
Anyway, I will try to be better about blogging, and here are some of the best photos from the past year.









No comments:

Post a Comment